By Clive Billenness 46 downloads
620998 E-ARK D3.4.pdf
This document is a document which describes a software deliverable which delivers a number of E-ARK tools:
• ERMS Export Module (a tool for exporting records and their metadata from ERMS in a controlled
• Database Preservation Toolkit (a tool for exporting relational databases as SIARD 2.0 or other
• ESSArch Tools for Producer (a tool for SIP creation);
• ESSArch Tools for Archive (a tool for SIP ingestion);1
• RODA-in (a tool for SIP creation);
• Universal Archiving Module (a tool for SIP creation).
In addition, an overview of Pre-Ingest and Ingest processes is provided by this document which will help the reader to understand the tools and their use.
E-ARK Year 3 Summary Report Published
The E-ARK Project have published their summary report to the EC on their project activities in the...
E-ARK Publishes Report on Pilots
E-ARK Project Publishes Report on Pilots The E-ARK Project has now released its final report on...
DLM Forum announces the launch of the DAS Board
The DLM Forum have formally launched the Digital Archiving Standards Board (DAS Board). The main...
E-ARK Project Completes its Reseach Phase
The E-ARK Project has now reached the end of its Research Phase On 31 January 2017, after 3 years, the...
- E-ARK final conference featured on the European Commission website 22-01-2017